You and your friends will crack up
Enliven parties with a hilarious new free game
Heard this one before? You're having drinks with friends and everyone is on their iPhone. One person is talking about their new diet (nobody cares).
Deck Around is here because parties need more fun -- more laughs, more surprise -- and more party.
- You'll learn the game fast, in 27 seconds
- You'll start laughing 2 minutes after that
- Enjoy it with big groups of friends and strangers alike
- No downtime, no waiting for turns -- no boring shit
It's easy: Each round, you pick a strange slang word and write a convincing-sounding definition for it -- convincing enough that you can trick everyone else into believing it's the real one.
What the Deck is This?
Cleveland steamer; the Dutch oven; twerking... these are all words you know (for better or worse). But have you heard of a "soil sample" or the "Boston blowfish"? Well, in the party game Deck Around, you're going to convince your friends that you do -- by writing a ridiculous made-up definition and anonymously handing it in.
Watch the video above to find out how to play. Here's a quick description for if you can't hear or something:
- You pick a random slang term from the deck and everyone writes a made up but convincing definition for the word and anonymously hands it in.
- One person reads all the definitions aloud, including the actual definition of the word, which is randomly mixed in.
- Everyone guesses which definition is the real one and get points if they do. They usually fall for someone else's bullshit definition -- which earns its author a point.
What People Think
"Pure fun the whole way through." -- Refined Geekery
"A conceptually hilarious game." -- OmniGamer
"All the ridiculous surprise of Cards Against Humanity." -- Uber Apparatus
"I had a BLAST playing this game!" -- Let's Level Up
"A modern card game that doesn't suck." -- Cool Material
"A card game in [an] adult/childish fashion." -- KitGuru
"Designed with the party crowd in mind." -- Noobsource
What's in the Box
The full game has everything you need to Deck Around:
- 106 rounds of gameplay in a deck of cards -- that’s a big deck!
- 400 sheets of answer paper, and after that, you’re on your own
- 6 mini pencils I stole from a public golf course
- 1 sexy shrink wrapped box with instructions
- 0 dice, game boards or little plastic houses
Play Deck Around Free!
We'll email you a copy: